Monday, August 26, 2013

Thuds and Ticks, Your Rainy Music Picks


Have a cool reading, feel and click the link below then close your eyes.
Hear the thuds and ticks. You shouldn’t now just be LSSed but LRSed. Yeah, LRS for Last Rainsong Syndrome. You can get close to the rainy atmosphere without being sick afterwards.

 Do you ever imagined how your wedding sounds like especially when its not in the typical type of weather?

 
Have you ever picture out yourselves getting soaked in the rain singing your heart out? And whenever at home, feels like it’s good to get some nap while raindrops keep falling, what song would you play? We’ll here’s a playlist you would surely play!
One thing we’re sad about raining is that we can’t get to our usual activities mostly done under the bright sun. But wait there’s no worry… have an ear for this; put the headsets up, maximum volume on and voila! Sing your heart out to those dull moments during lazy rain showers poured down.
I personally heard and chosen this playlist. Hope we have the same audio tastes. Enjoy the cold rainy ambience plus music that’ll surely make your days like this poured with memories.



‘Strolling along country roads with my baby
It starts to rain, it begins to pour
Without an umbrella we're soaked to the skin
I feel a shiver run up my spine
I feel the warmth of her hand in mine’
Laughter in the rain – relive the carefree days to the tunes of this song. A song of Neil Sedaka, which is an AM gold No. 1 hit.

"Hangin' around - 
Nothing to do but frown. 
Rainy Days and Mondays 
Always get me down."
Rainy Days and Mondays- The Carpenters
The Carpenters kick ass because they had a girl drummer. End of debate. Plus it is raining, and Monday so this song is written for today.


"I'm gonna love you 
Like nobody's loved you,
 
Come rain or come shine. 
High as a mountain 
And deep as a river,
 
Come rain or come shine 
I guess when you met me,
 
It was just one of those things, 
But don't ever bet me,
 
'Cause I'm gonna be true, 
If you let me."
"Come Rain or Come Shine" 
Eric Clapton & B. B. King
Johnny Mercer's lyrics for "Come Rain or Come Shine" were set to music by Harold Arlen for the 1946 musical St. Louis Woman.
"Come Rain or Come Shine" was also recorded by Ray Charles, June Christy, Rosemary Clooney, Michael Crawford, Ella Fitzgerald, Connie Francis, Judy Garland, Danny Gokey, Don Henley, Billie Holliday, Jack Jones, Oliver Jones, Bette Midler, Frank Sinatra, Jo Stafford, Barbra Streisand, Margaret Whiting, Woody Herman and other artists.
Any of these versions of "Come Rain or Come Shine" might be suitable for a rainy day download list, but the Eric Clapton and B. B. King track may be the most bluesy of all.
"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head, 
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red. 
Cryin's not for me, 
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin' 
Because I'm free. 
Nothin's worryin' me."
Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on my Head - B.J. Thomas 
(From Butch Cassidy
and the Sundance Kid) – this song suits best our rainy whereabouts. The classic plucking of those guitar strings, how lovely to hear it.  A must-have in rainy song collection.
They are the top three of my rainy season music picks. Perhaps the mellow touch and tune of the song keeps me turned on it ‘til my day end. Plus the mushy/soft sound that caress our ears.
Rain or shine, music never fails us to give a time to relax and have a peace of mind. It’s really an inevitable part of us humans that we have music, we like music, and we love music. “I’m singin’ in the rain, I’m singin’ in the rain,” the song says.
Datiles, John Christopher M.
BCR 3-1
Sources:
audiophileparadise.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/top-10-songs-to-listen-to-on-rainy-days/

No comments:

Post a Comment