Saturday, September 28, 2013

109 Degrees Soaring High

by John Christopher Datiles, BCR 3-1

I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before now I finally realize
You see I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally I believe
♪♫♩♬


I Believe dreams do come true.

I Believe in the what PUP upholds.

I Believe in the impossible things that become possible.

I Believe in the faith of every PUPian a good future is assured.

I Believe that what PUP have now, PUP earns it with trust and gratitude.

And because I am in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines, I Believe in myself. 
A Trademark of an "Iskolar ng Bayan"
Obelisk. The Star that centrally guides
the path of a PUPian to a better future.


The Innovating Total University that is aimed at honing minds through pure academic excellence and co-curricular achievements
As the part of this academe, I offer the song, 'I Believe'. Polytechnic University of the Philippines couldn't soar high up until to 109th degree or times if it weren't for the people who truly believes in the core principles they uphold and the heart for providing a global quality education without sacrificing so much cost. Education is for all, they believe and thus, the commitment is theirs, and having produced brilliant graduates, the pride is ours. 

Don't be scared to fly alone,

Find a path that is your own
Love will open every door
It's in your hands
The world is yours
Don't hold back and always know
All the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for
Spread your wings and soar.

Soar by Christina Aguilera

Soar. Fly high. Go straight ahead. Christina Aguilera sings with passion, and in my part dedication I give to my Sintang Paaralan.
Soaring High @109. A message of encouragement to PUPian and even stakeholders to promote an education for all, an education that fits international standards despite the facility insufficiency.

Sintang Paaralan, Tanglaw ka ng Bayan! 
Together as one, PUPian 109 Degrees Soaring High!

Web Sources:


Photo Credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment