Friday, September 27, 2013

Keep Moving, Keep Climbing!


In my three years of studying in Polytechnic University of the Philippines, I experience a lot of struggles. Life is really hard especially when we faces different problems. There are times that we are down but always think that there's always time for another chance. We should not give up! 

PUP is now part of my life. This song will always reminds me of my life experiences in my beloved university.



Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

The song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus made me realize that I shouldn't give up even I faced may struggles. Life  will continue to give us a lot of  problem but we should face it know matter what it takes. Keep moving! Keep Climbing!



No comments:

Post a Comment